-A Found Desk Project-


My dear husband was helping a friend clean out an abandoned barn.
He always keeps an eye out for things I might like or I could refurbish and make new and useful again.

This time he brought home a roll top desk.
Unfortunately the desk is not an antique and after some research I found out that it was sold at one time by Sears. But it's still a nice desk, or it will be when I'm done working on it.

The poor thing is dirty from sitting in that dusty barn for quite some time, has a hole in the back panel and lots of dings and scratches in the wood, but I like the look of it. Especially the little drawers and slots for keeping stationary items. It will fit perfectly into the spot where my makeshift desk sits in my craft room.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with it to make it pretty and give it a new life and use.
I think it will be a nice Before & After project and I will reveal the results in one of my future posts.



Right now it is just sitting in my tiny craft room until I have figured out what to do.

Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment