-Fall Filofax Life Cards Set-

I managed somehow to catch a cold. I know it is Fall, but I really could have waited catching this miserable illness, especially when the weather is nice and the temperatures are still in the upper 80's.
So while I'm trying to make myself feel better with tea and honey and watching reruns of Downton Abbey I spent most of my day drawing on my computer and came up with the Filofax Life Cards and journal elements below.

The set has 4 Filo Life Cards size 3.5x4.25. Each with a border so you can punch the holes for your planner without taking away from the writing space or design.
2 Banners, 2 journal circles, 2 arrows and a small button. Just cut them out place some re-positional adhesive on them and use to add to the decor of your Filofax Pages.

Open the file with your Adobe Reader to print and make sure you've ticked on print in Actual Size. This set was designed to print on a letter size 8.5x11 page. I use card stock to print mine. 

Note: Please enjoy this set for your personal use. If you download this file I would appreciate it if you follow my blog so you can see any new additions to my printables and so I can see if I'm not wasting my time creating them.


https://app.box.com/s/yfyi916gh4v2dkm9jyqt

Thank you for looking









No comments:

Post a Comment