-Rainy Shopping Trip-

This past Saturday my husband and I took a trip to Lubbock, Texas to do a little shopping.
We go there quite often since there are no bigger cities close by to where we live, so we take the 1 1/2 hour drive on the weekends.
We had a great time even tho it was a very rainy day and it had cooled down quite a bit. It really felt kind of great after some hot and muggy days here in New Mexico.

On the way there we passed by some beautiful sunflower fields.
In a short while these beauties will be tall and big. I hope to see them again fully grown and before they will be harvested. I think sunflowers are the friendliest of flowers. They offer happy feelings when you look at them. A pretty sight like this reminded me that fall is just around the corner.


From the looks of it, the cotton fields will be popping soon as well. I cannot wait to go out and pick some cotton sprigs to decorate our home with them for the fall season.




Thanks for looking






No comments:

Post a Comment