-My New Filofax Supply Organizer-



I'm so excited!
My Orla Kiely Cosmetic Bag just arrived.
While this cute bag is meant for Cosmetics and toiletries it is also perfect to carry art and craft supplies or in this case all my Filofax goodies for when I'm on vacation or otherwise away from home.

I'm not Filofax newbie, but during my discovery of what can be done with a Filofax to make it look cute, personal and one of a kind, I came across this bag and immediately wanted one. Unfortunately this cosmetic bag is a little on the pricy side and I could not afford the one I really wanted, but I got a pretty good deal on this Orla Kiely Garden version and I really do like it. It surprises me to say so, because I'm not a fan of the color green. I could do without the neon orange zipper pulls as well, but I think I can change those out somehow. Besides the unimportant "color dislikes" I'm really in like with this bag!

The outside is a vinyl like material that can be wiped and repels water.


Inside are two large pockets on either side. One with mesh the other made with plastic. Both have zippers. In the middle is an organizer with room for pens, markers and other tools.



On the other side there is another zippered pocket with room for stickers or journal and small note pads.

All in all there is plenty of space for all kinds of Filofax supplies and decor items. I love it.


Thanks for looking





No comments:

Post a Comment