-Fauxbonichi And DIY Cover-

Today is March the 1st, 2015 and I decided to begin with my entries into a Fauxbonichi today.
A few days ago I even finished sewing a cover for it. I followed a simple tutorial on YouTube and added my own decor ideas to make it unique.

I love red ticking fabric and used some I had in my stash to sew my cover.
It took only about an hour to put it all together. Then I adhered a bit of lace ribbon and a closure made from some red elastic and an typewriter button. This kind of closure will allow for my Fauxbonichi to expand over time, when I add pictures or other mementos to to the pages. A metal inventory drawer plate with the year gives it a little bit more of a vintage look that I like. Some silk ribbon with little heart beads function as page markers for my Fauxbonichi.

I think it turned out really cute!





Thank you for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment