-My First Hobonichi/Fauxbonichi Try-

Like so many Filofax lovers I became very curious about the Hobonichi Planner and so I decided that I should give it a try. I really like how other people use the Hobonichi for planning, decorating and their art.

I want to give a Fauxbonichi a try first to see if I will manage to commit to this kind of planning and journaling before I order myself one of those lovely originals. So I ordered a 8"x5.8" grid paper notebook to move my first Fauxbonichi in. It arrived today and I will set it up over the weekend. Plus I have to get me some more stationary goodies to use in my Fauxbonichi.

While waiting I started a view pages in a notebook I already have and I must say I really love spending time writing and drawing things about my day. It is fun and there is a bit more room for creativity in this type of planner.

I do absolutely love my Filofax planners and will of course continue to use them, but I think the Hobonichi will be a better way for me to journal.

Here are my first view days in my temp Fauxbonichi



Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment