-My New Die Cutter And Svg Cut File-

 
My hubby was so sweet and bought me an early Christmas present. The Cricut Explore Die Cutter.
I used to have a Cricut machine before, but I gave it to my daughter who just loves it and uses it a lot for her paper and decor crafting.

To be honest I wasn't all that impressed with the Cricut, mainly because you had to spend a fortune on their image cartridges and you were not allowed to make your own cut files or use third party software like Make The Cut or Sure Cuts A Lot. That put me off and I past the maschiene along to my daughter who was happy to get the cutter for free.
That was a few years ago and lately I've been seeing some nice projects that require a die cutter and found myself wanting a new one.

My first choice in my research was the Silhouette Cameo which has rave reviews and a large following, but then I started to run across the newest Cricut Explore and checked on how people liked it and the new improvements the company Provo Craft made.

I was impressed by the changes and the new freedom users were given in the creation of their own files and projects that I decided to give the Cricut brand another chance.
I've owned the Cricut Explore for about a week now and I must say I really like it. I'm still learning the software and how to create with Design space, but the difference from the older maschines to this one is like night and day and I'm glad I gave it a try.

This past week I've been learning the new Design Software for Cricut and relearning how to make my own cut files.

Below I have a set of 6 Snowflake cut files that I made, please download them if you have use for them.

These are in SVG format and for personal use only please!

https://app.box.com/s/7e6lggvb5pbxfak5mcxl


Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment