-Raw Cotton Decor-


Every year when the cotton fields are blooming I go and pick some of the cotton to make decorations for the fall. There is something very whimsical and rustic about cotton bolls. I just love the look of it for decorating.
Raw cotton is also very fashionable for fall wedding decorations.

Below you can see a jar that I wrapped completely in cream colored  cotton string and then decorated it with burlap, a burlap flower and lace. This jar makes a perfect vase for a fluffy cotton bouquet freshly picked from the field.

 

I still had lots of cotton and managed to make a beautiful new wreath for my door. I also used some of the cotton pods to add as decor. A big burlap bow finishes the wreath of nicely.



These wreath are very simple to make. All there is to do is glue the cotton bolls to a Styrofoam wreath and add any other decor you might like. Such as bows, loops or floral items.


Thanks for looking





No comments:

Post a Comment