-Happy 1st of Advent-


Happy 1st Advent. The Christmas season has begun and I decided to be less traditional with my Advents candles.
Every year I have used an Advents wreath, but this year I chose a powder blue tray that I filled with Epsom salt to simulate snow, added silver and light blue Christmas balls, some pine cones, greenery and then placed my 4 candles in the center. My tree is in white, silver and powder blue so this Advent display will go nicely with the decor.

A very simple but beautiful display fit to celebrate each Advent Sunday.
This afternoon we lit the first candle and sat around it with a nice cup of coffee and a piece of cake.
Sunday Afternoon coffee and cake has been a tradition in my family as long as I can remember, but sitting around the Advents wreath made it just a little more special.


I hope everyone has a great and joyous time during the Season. 


Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment