-A New Beginning-

Today is the day I'm starting a new blog!
I had a small blog before this one, but i was neglecting it quite a bit.
Mostly, because for sometime I was very ill and did not have a mind or the patience to keep up with the task of writing posts for a blog. It was a dark time for me and i was not very interested in doing much of anything.

Now that I'm feeling much better I've decided to deleted the old one and start fresh.

I found the love to craft again, have interest in life around me and be more active in general. I do much more than I have in the past few years.
So, I thought maybe I can keep a record of the things that I do and of my little and really very uneventful every day life.

I seriously doubt that many people will be interested in what I have to show and say, but you never really know don't ya?.

I welcome everyone who stumbles upon this blog and hope they will find something interesting to read or a project they would like to follow.

If you do please do come back soon and follow me if you like.

Thanks for looking






No comments:

Post a Comment