-The Fauxbonichi Is My Favorite Now!-

It has been a long while since I added a post to my blog, but I have been working on myself to feel better and become a healthier person!

Managed to lose 42 pounds since last year end of November and I'm still going strong, because I still want to get rid of an other 40 pounds or so.

It is unbelievable how much better I feel already and how much more energy I have these days. My depression and anxiety moments are almost all gone and being around people is a bit more comfortable for me.

I ditched my Filofax and mostly just use my Fauxbonichi and Midori to take notes, journal, plan and be artsy. This year I will buy the real Hobonichi, because I'm sure now that I can justify the cost for one, because I make good use of my Fauxbonichi.

I still love my Filofax and will figure out some kind of use for it, but I just don't have that much to plan like Moms or people with a job have to do. 

I'm a housewife, my daughter is grown and I really do not need to plan out when to wash my dishes. 
It's pretty obvious that when a pile of dirty dishes stares at you up from the sink, that it is high time to fill the dish washer or get the sponge out to wash them! 
I still do make notes here and there about household chores that need to get done, but I don't need to make a huge deal about it in my planner and that is why I love my Fauxbonichi!

It also is way more fun to decorate, do some art or doodle. 
I find it very relaxing and less pressure to keep track of things, plus it feels like there is much less of a rule to plan or journal about your life on a daily basis. 

Not to mention I get to buy great stationary and art supplies like my newest splurge the set of 150 Prismacolor Pencils....Boy do I love them!


 




More of my Fauxbonichi can be found on my Instagram.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment